MHARS – K7DAA Morgan Hill Amateur Radio Society Weekly Net each Wednesday @ 21:00 on both repeaters (linked)
- 442.975 Mhz Offset: +05.00 Mhz PL: 100.0
- Just over 2,000 ft in elevation
- Wide area coverage over South County, South towards Salinas, and North along 101 corridor and west. Can also be heard into Monterey and along portions of the coast.
- 147.330 Mhz Offset: +0.600 Mhz PL: 103.5
- Good 2 meter coverage for Morgan Hill / Gilroy
GVARC – W6GGF Garlic Valley Amateur Radio Club Weekly net each Tuesday @ 19:30 on 147.825
- 442.500 Mhz Offset: +05.00 Mhz PL 100.0
- Located on Crystal Peak at about 3,600 ft, this repeater provides wide area coverage for South County, the Bay Area, and well into Monterey County
- 147.825 MHz Offset: -0.600 MHz PL 100.0
- At about 1,000 ft. in elevation. Covers Morgan Hill / Gilroy 2 meter repeater. Used for the weekly net.
SBCARA – N6SBC San Benito County Amateur Radio Association Weekly net each Thursday @ 19:30 on 147.315
- 147.315 Mhz Offset: +0.600 Mhz PL: 94.8
- Covers the greater Hollister area.
- 145.110 Mhz Offset: -0.600 Mhz PL: 118.8
- Call Mountain
- 146.625 Mhz Offset: -0.600 Mhz PL: 94.8
- Pinnacles National Park
CRG – W6KRK Comstock Repeater Group
- 145.110 Mhz Offset: -0.600 Mhz PL: 94.8
- North San Benito County, Hollister, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Prundale
- 442.850 Mhz Offset: +5.00 Mhz PL: 100
- Call Mountain, wide area repeater above 3,800 ft.